Monday, February 12, 2024

Inspired by a Local News Story

 My short story, The Picnic, was inspired by a local news story. Of course, I can't tell you what the story was about, because it would spoil my story, but you can listen to it for FREE on my YouTube Channel.

I really love this story. I love it so much that I'm submitting it to the Orange Country Romance Writers' Anthology (published this October.) But to be included in the anthology, the story needs to be about fifty pages. Currently, it's a measly fifteen.

This, of course, means The Picnic will grow and morph into something new, bigger, but not necessarily better. I'll post both versions on my YouTube channel, but, for now, there's just the original story.

If you enjoy it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment