Monday, November 7, 2022

Contest! Will You Win?

 


When Sadie inherits a cottage in the middle of nowhere from a grandmother she never met, she hopes to find the father she never knew. Instead, she finds mysterious messages that may or may not lead her to her father.

When a storm knocks out the power and washes out the one road that can take her back to civilization, Sadie turns to her only neighbor, a man with a secret agenda of his own.

I just published the 10th episode of my new Kindle Vella story, and to celebrate, I'm running a contest. The winner gets a $20. gift card. Currently, my story is on page 10 in the Just Kisses category.

What's Just Kisses you ask?

If you look at the stories on the Kindle Vella platform, you'll notice circled tags under the story's descriptions. If you click on one of these tags, it'll take you to stories in that category. Just Kisses is a tag a fellow author came up to describe books that could also be described as clean and wholesome, sweet romance, or PG if books were rated the same as movies.

I would love to be on the front page of the Just Kisses category. You can help me get there by reading the story (the first 3 episodes are free and currently Amazon is giving away 200 tokens) and giving the episodes a thumbs-up and a fav. 

To prove you read the story, just email me back and tell me the name of Sadie's dog. Bonus points if tell me what you think of the story and its cover.

I'll announce the winner on Black Friday.

Thanks for reading and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment