I want to thank WilyBCool at Let go of the Past, live Today and create Tomorrow for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is an honor!
The rules in accepting this award: thank the person who nominated you, tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you, nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I’ve visited 13 countries in the Americas, 13 European countries and 3 Asian countries, but I’ve never been to Kentucky where my Scottish ancestors settled.
2. When I was 12, I set out to read all of Agatha Christie’s works.
3. I missed several days of junior high because I was reading Gone With the Wind. (My mother thought I was sick, when in actuality I was simply sleep deprived.
4. I had a picture of Clark Gable on my bedroom wall from 1973-1981.
5. In college and in high school I dated boys named Bill, partly because I had a major thing for Billy Joel. (I still love jazzy, piano bands.)
6. I can quote Emily Dickinson, TS Eliot, ee cummings and Monty Python.
7. I have been (mostly happily) married for more than half of my life time.
1. Brittany http://mylifeherdingcats.blogspot.com
2. Ellen's World http://zivotjedobra.blogspot.com
3. The Barnettes http://thebarnettes.blogspot.com/
4. Jon and Rachel http://vanwickle.blogspot.com/
5. Adam http://booyaabuela.blogspot.com/
6. Claudine http://yournestdesign.blogspot.coml
7. Melanie http://melanie-jacobson.blogspot.com
8. Nicole http://nicholegiles.blogspot.com
9. Heidi http://www.tobeluminous.com/
10. Shirley http://shirleybwestenskow.blogspot.com
11. Mandi http://heyyouslackers.blogspot.com/
12. Victoria http://www.archangelmusic.blogspot.com
13. Donna http://weavingataleortwo.blogspot.com
14. James http://doublejtate.blogspot.com/
15. Writing on the wall http://writingonthewallblog.blogspot.com/