Friday, July 5, 2024

Read the First Three Episodes of The Ladies Home and Homicide on Kindle Vella

 I have a new Kindle Vella story out! You can read the first 10 episodes for FREE. (But because this is brand new, there are only three episodes.) I grew up loving Agatha Christie novels and Alfred Hitchcock movies. Anyone else? But when I tried to find a mysteries set in the post WW11 era, I couldn't find any! There are plenty of historical mysteries set in the 1920s. Of course, many of Agatha's own books were published in the 40s, but I had read all of them by the time I finished middle school (eons ago.) So, not finding what I was looking for at the library, I decided to write one. Hope you enjoy it. Currently, this story is on page 10 of the cozy mystery section. I would love to see it reach the first page. You can help me by reading and giving it a thumbs up!






No comments:

Post a Comment