Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Human Love Stories

There are all sorts of love stories. Sometimes we get so high-centered on romance, we forget to celebrate all the amazing forms of human love. Brothers, sisters, parent, child, and even places and times. It’s glorious when all those loves collide. Here are a few of my loves in no particular order:







Disclaimer: I'm passionately in love with my children and their families, but I won't post close-ups of them for privacy and safety reasons. Their pets, though, are fair game.

Are you looking to fall in love with a good book? Did you notice a beach theme in the above pictures? I just got this awesome review for one of my books set at the beach--a place I love.

The Billionaire's Beagle: A Clean and Wholesome Romantic Comedy About a Billionaire and a Misbehaving Beagle (Misbehaving Billionaires)

imageKindle Customer It made me LOL!

May 22, 2023

"I am well read, educated and hyper-critical of what I read. The character development in this story made me laugh out loud and read parts to my husband, a man who has never liked
romcoms but treats dogs like people, who laughed out loud too. So, too old, crabby, critical baby boomers recommend this book to everyone who likes snarky humor and very believable characters. Laugh and enjoy!"





No comments:

Post a Comment