Monday, February 27, 2023

Are you on Instagram?

 




Are you on Instagram? If so, what sort of content do you enjoy most? I love seeing images of my family the most, but after that, I enjoy reels of pets being silly, beautiful houses and gardens, and travel destinations. I guess I mostly use Instagram the same way I use Pinterest--it's a virtual dream board.

But did you know lots of people use Instagram to find books? #Bookstagrammer is huge and it's a great place to find recommendations and reviews. Some bookstagrammers have tens of thousands of followers. Do you use #bookstagram to find books? Do you follow bookstagrammers, and if so, which are your favorites? Are you a bookstagrammer? Have you found a new-to-you author via Instagram? Do you have favorite authors that you follow? One of my favorite authors is Katherine Center. You can find her here. I love getting a glimpse into her writing life, and I love following her movie-making happenings.

My goal for March is to double my reading friends on Instagram and post every day. If you're on Instagram, I'd love to connect. (As you can see, Katherine with 3k+ posts is way ahead of my measly less than 100 posts game, but I'm going to kick things into gear in March.) Tell me what you like to see on Instagram, and I'll try to deliver.


No comments:

Post a Comment