Monday, September 14, 2020

Enter to Win a $25 Dollar Gift Card

 



What Are You Reading?

 Tell me your favorites on this FACEBOOK POST and you'll automatically be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card.

It seems as if all my travels are being foiled. The virus nixed our European plans and squashed our Hawaiian vacation. Now, the wildfires devouring the western United States are blowing smoke on our trip to Lassen National Park. It's a good thing I love my home and the people here. 

Until the air clears, we're hunkering down and I'm looking for book recommendations. Currently, I'm reading and loving my friend Susan R. Hughes' story for the upcoming Authors of Main Street boxset. (I'd drop a link, but it's not published, yet. She does have other books, though, you'd probably enjoy.)

I look forward to seeing your recommendations! I'll post the winner here Thursday at 9 AM California time.

No comments:

Post a Comment