A Penny Saved
In for a penny
an argument in an empty house.
trapdoor on a canoe.
BB in a boxcar.
both ways for Sunday
1. One Way Ticket (or Thicket) Square One
2. Two to Tango, Table for Two, Two Birds One Stone, Of Two Minds, Tell a thing or two, two peas in a pod
3. A Three dollar Bill, three hots and a cot, three sheets to the wind, third times a charm4.
6. At Sixes and Sevens, 6 Ways from Sunday, deep six, Sixth sense
7. chaos seven eight rotten, 7 Day Wonder
8. Pieces of Eight
Dressed to the Nines
At the Eleventh Hour
Library Six Ways to Sunday
Penny One a Penny
Seadrift Three Sheets to the Wind