Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites, Books and Stuff

I want to start a new weekly post--Friday Favorites--where I post the best things about this week. Feel free to share your own personal favorites.

Right now, I'm reading Cat Winter's A Cure for Dreaming. Loving it! Next to Maggie, she's my new favorite YA author. (And since I'm talking books, did anyone else love The Scorpio Races? Seriously, one of my all time favorites.)


I'm also reading my friend Greta's book, A Margin of Lust. Greta is a fellow Fictionaire, so I've heard snippets of her work. We also carpool, so we some times brain storm plots and story lines, which makes me anxious for her to publish the books she's working on. It's nice to have Lust in it's entirety in my hands, pun not intended. (I actually could have done more with that than I did...but I'm not that kind of girl and this is not that kind of blog.)
 So intense! In a good way. (And don't be put off by it's title. It's not lusty.) And in case you're wondering, yes, I often read three or more books a week. I'm spoiled that way.

More of this week's favorites. Chandler had a violin concert on Monday evening. Wednesday night I read at Fictionaires and the critiques were kind. Thursday I made dinner for my family and five sister missionaries. And today I'm going to watch Sterling be a nanny goat in the kindergarten production of Three Billy Goats Gruff.

.

My garden is doing well. Life is good.

Do you have any Friday Favorites to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment