Monday, August 12, 2013

New Book Covers!

So excited about these. Just had to share, even though the books won't be out for months...
My Christmas story, November release

So in love with this cover. This story, a teen time travel romance, has been with my editor for awhile a now. (She has been set back with a death in her family. I can't say when this will see the light of day, but I know it will be an amazing day when it does. LOVE this story. Love the cover.)

A short story written years ago, by far the most autobiographical thing I've ever written, aside from my short story, Magic Beneath the Huckleberries. I'm not sure when The Edit will be released, but Huckleberries, which placed in the top 100 stories in the Writer's Digest short story contest years ago, is free on Smashwords.  You can read it here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/74935

No comments:

Post a Comment