Monday, April 29, 2013

My New Books


Here’s a sneak peek at my latest project. Gemma is book one of the time capsule series. I’ll do the research for Tessa, book three (I know, the banner is wrong) this summer when I visit Asia. Book two, Deidre’s Decision, which as of yet doesn’t have a cover, is a rewrite of my very first completed novel, Rosie’s Cafe. So that’s scary. Book four, Maisie’s Shell Charm, will be a rewrite of a novel I wrote about four years ago.

I’m tinkering with the idea of waiting until all four books are finished before I publish them (one at a time, a month apart.) That way, if I get a brilliant idea in book three I can go back and fix the previous books. I’m also wondering if it’s not a better marketing strategy than making readers wait for very long for the next book, although these books can all stand alone. I’m writing, thinking and wondering if I need a degree in marketing.

My newest to be released, Rescuing Rita, novella and sequel to Stealing Mercy, is currently with my editor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment